- “USGBC LEEDS CORE AND SHELL PLATINUM CERTIFICATION” by US Green Building Council to project “Kalpataru Square” for which we have been the “Rain Water Harvesting System Consultant”
- It is First Building in Asia to receive Platinum Rating by the Renowned US Green Building Council, under LEED Core & Shell Version 2.0.
- It is the ONLY Building outside USA & the World’s 6th Building to receive this Certification with the Highest Points.
- GOLD RATING AWARDED TO HPCL - NEW WHITE OIL TERMINAL (NWOT) UNDER CII GREENCO RATING SYSTEM for which we have been the consultants for WATER MANAGEMENT & WATER CONSUMPTION AUDIT AND PLANNING OF RAIN WATER HARVESTING SYSTEM
- PLATINUM RATING AWARDED TO HPCL – VISAKH VIJAYAWADA SECUNDERABAD PIPELINE (VVSPL) UNDER CII GREENCO RATING SYSTEM for which we have been the consultants for WATER MANAGEMENT, WATER AUDIT, WATER CONSERVATION AND RAIN WATER HARVESTING.
- Designing of Rainwater Harvesting has been working successfully at one of the Heritage Sites namely Prince Of Wales Musem.
- We have also been associated as “Rain Water Harvesting System Consultant” for a Commercial project “Raheja Corps – Kalina, Santacruz” which has been awarded Gold Certification by Indian Green Building Council (IGBC).
- Our Designs have been accepted by various Government Organizations like Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Hindustan Colas Ltd.
- Designs for projects falling under Local Government bodies namely Thane Municipal Corporation, Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation & Vasai Virar Municipal Corporation have been successfully executed.
- PLATINUM CERTIFICATION UNDER THE IGBC GREEN RESIDENTIAL SOCIETIES RATING SYSTEM TO – “JADE GARDENS (MIG III CHS Ltd.), a Residential Society in Bandra, Mumbai by Happy Home Group for which we have been the “RWH Consultants”, It is the first Residential Society in India to receive such a Certification
Membership & Associations